Getting started with the Ingredients
- 2 cups slightly coarse wheat flour
- 1/4 cups maida
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp curd
- Salt to taste.
The Actual Cooking
- Knead slightly stiff dough cover and keep for 2 hours.
- Take naan sized dough and make a ball.
- Roll to a thickish roti (4-5 mm thick).
- Heat griddle (tawa) place on tawa and dry one side.
- Wet upper side with water and invert.
- Invert griddle and roast over gas flame (or if available a barbecue coal fire). It will fall off when done.
- Serve hot with desired vegetables.