Kids would love this ! It?s rich in iron and calcium. Can be used to make ragi chapatti; can be mixed in proportion with wheat flour t make chapatti; can be used to make kheer, ladu and nutty.
- 2 tbsp of desi ghee
- 6 tbsp of ragi flour
- 6 tbsp of grated jaggery
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 10 tbsp of milk
- 20 almonds
- Heat a non stick pan.
- Add ghee and let it melt.
- Add ragi flour and roast for 4 min at medium fire.
- Add milk and switch off the gas.
- Mix it properly to get dough and add cocoa.
- Cool a bit and add jaggery.
- Mix it properly and make dough.
- Roll a ball, flatten it put a almond and roll in a shape of nutty.
- Can roll in drinking chocolate and freeze in refrigerator for one hour.
- Can make laddu also by eliminating the coca powder and giving it round shape and rolling in desiccated coconut.